Have you tried renaming Recycle Bin’s name in your Windows desktop? Well, eventually you’ll always failed because Windows didn’t provide a facility to rename it from your desktop. But you still could rename Recycle Bin using Windows Registry Editor also known as regedit.
Remember i’m not respossible if anything goes wrong with your computer. Backup your Windows registry before you try to do this trick. Ok, here is how to do it:
- Click Start->Run.
- Type regedit, then press Enter.
- When the regedit is shown, click on Edit->Find.
- In the Find dialog box, type “Recycle Bin” (without quotes), then press Enter.
- After you found it, double click on the Name icon, the type other words to replace Recycle Bin into something you prefer.
- Press F3 (Find Next) to find other registry that still contain “Recycle Bin” and change them (in Windows XP, you don’t need to do this).
- Refresh your desktop by pressing F5 when you are in the desktop.