By default, Joomla and Mambo provides several module position. But if you feel that is not enough, you could create more module position (custom module position) from Joomla or Mambo backend, and you could named it anything you like.
To create a new module position
- Login to the backend using administrator user id and password.
- Click on Site -> Template Manager -> Module Position.
- You’ll see all module position that already exist on your Joomla or Mambo site.
- To create a new position, simply type the name of the position on the “Position” column, you could also add a description for it if you like.
- If you’re done, click on the Save button.